Image Map

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Blog Makeover

Print Friendly and PDF Yes, I know that I have SORELY neglected this little site for a very long time. I have been going through a transition in my diet this past year and have not really felt up to documenting it. But, I think I am ready!  I have been contemplating this change for some time now.  You see, I have changed to a plant-based diet. I promise I will share all of the details in the future. Right now, however, I want to share with you an incredible blog makeover deal that is happening right now at Blogelina.




They are offering to makeover 100 blogs for Mother's Day for just a $10 donation!  And, they are donating all of the profit to Cure.org.  How incredible is that?!  Just wanted to share!

I hope to be back soon with a face-lift & some fresh new recipes!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Image Map