Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki


I made this recipe up the other night & it was really great. My husband even said it's one of his favorites recently. Not that it's very difficult or anything...

(This picture is not of the one I made, I forgot to photograph it. But it's the best I could find. Thank-you Google images!)

Chicken, cut into strips
1 Onion, diced
Bell Peppers, diced
Broccoli
Carrots, sliced
Celery, sliced
2 cloves minced Garlic
Pretty much any veggies you have on hand, zucchini or yellow squash would be good, too
1/4 - 1/2 c. Bottled Teriyaki sauce
1 can pineapples, un-drained

Saute chicken, & onions in a little bit of oil. Cook until chicken is cooked through. Add remaining veggies and garlic & let cook until they are tender-crisp. Pour in pineapple & teriyaki sauce. Let simmer. If it's really runny, add a little cornstarch to thicken.

Serve over rice.


Comments