Image Map

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pork Tenderloin with Peach Glaze

Print Friendly and PDF
This was one of the most amazing pork tenderloin recipes I have ever eaten.  It was so tender and moist.  Delicious- and, my favorite...EASY!

1 lime
1/2 c. peach preserves
1 whole pork tenderloin
2  green onions
1 tsp oilve oil
1/4 tsp each salt & pepper

Prepare grill- heat to medium heat.  From the lime, grate 1 tsp zest and squeeze 1-2 Tbsp juice, combine with remaining ingredients. Spoon about 1/4 c. of the glaze into another bowl to reserve for later. 

Cut pork tenderloin crosswize in half, then lengthwise in half.  Place on hot grill.  Cover & cook for 5 minutes.  Turn pork over and brush with glaze.  Cover and cook 5-6 more minutes, until browned on the outside and slightly pink on the inside.   Brush all over with remaining glaze.  Transfer to a cutting board and slice.  Top with remaining glaze. 

6 comments:

Alida said...

oooh! This looks tasty and easy to make. Thank you!

Jen Nelson said...

You are right, that does look easy. I will have to try it.

ladybehindthecurtain.com said...

Your recipe looks so good. I would love it if you came over to my party "Cast Party Wednesday" today and shared some of your recipes with us.
Thanks,
I hope to see you there!

maya said...

omg....it looks....yummie! =)

~Rosanne said...

It looks so yummy, I have pork chops in the freezer so maybe I could try it with them.

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

yum! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-link-up-2.html. I hope to see you soon!
~Macy from Confessions of a SAHM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Image Map