The fun thing is, I also get to send one of my readers a special package as well. It will include a coupon for a free can of the new and improved Pam cooking spray, a coupon for a free can of Hunt's tomatoes, as well as a little step-by step guide with several recipes to use your free products. To enter, see instructions below.
The recipe I chose to make was King Ranch Chicken. My family really enjoyed this recipe- plus I always enjoy trying new recipes. Here is the recipe:
King Ranch Chicken
1/4 c. butter
1/2 c. chopped green pepper
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can Ro Tel diced tomatoes & green chiles, undrained
2 c. chopped, cooked chicken breast
12 corn tortillas (6 inch) torn into bite-size pieces
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with Pam. Melt the butter in a pan and cook the onions, peppers and chicken. When cooked through, add soups and tomatoes. Layer 1/3 each of tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese evenly in the pan. Repeat layers twice more. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
I liked it served with beans and guacamole. Yum!
So, if you would like to win this giveaway for:
1 coupon for FREE a can of Pam cooking spray,
1 coupon for a FREE can of Hunt's tomatoes,
1 recipe pamphlet
Here are 5 chances for you to win:
1. Leave a comment on this post with a way for me to contact you (Mandatory entry)
2. Become a follower of my blog (Extra entry, leave another comment)
3. Like Things That Make You Say: "Mmmmm!" on Facebook (Extra entry, leave another comment)
4. Post my blog button on your blog's page, be sure to leave a link to your blog in the comment so I can check it out. (Extra entry, leave another comment)
5. Share this giveaway on Facebook (Extra entry, leave another comment)
Giveaway closes Saturday Dec. 3rd @ midnight.
Thanks for reading!