What Makes You Say Mmmmm? Monday Linky

Welcome to another week of What Makes You Say Mmmmm?  Last week was my biggest yet! I was so excited! Thanks to everyone who added their great recipes.  And thanks for all of the Birthday wishes last week.  I had a great day. 

This week the most popular links were:




Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks from Mrs. Happy Homemaker.  I seriously about died when I saw this.  I LOVE Olive Garden Breadsticks.  I will be making this.  soon. 







(Flourless) Fudge Chocolate Cookies at the Crafted Cure.  Don't these look amazing.  She compared them to brownies- now who wouldn't like that?





Best Frosting Ever @ The Traveling Spoon.  I will have to try this- it is very different from the recipe I usually make. But, it sounds and looks amazing! Aren't those cookies darling?


So... it's time to link up the best of the past week.  Have a wonderful week!





Pin It



Comments

Lisa Hitzeman said…
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!!
Deana said…
Thanks for hosting...have a wonderful week!
Thanks for hosting - and thanks so much for featuring my Olive Garden breadsticks!
Thanks so much for hosting :)
Thanks for hosting! Have a great day. :)
Rachel said…
Thanks for featuring my frosting! And you're right, those breadsticks look to-die-for! :)
Loy said…
Looks as if there are some delicious links today. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week.
Michelle B said…
Thanks for hosting! Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time here tomorrow going through links--so many good things!
I have a potluck linky Sunday nights-Friday nights. Would love for you to join in!
http://msenplace.blogspot.com/
Thanks for hosting (and featuring "my" flourless chocolate cookies! I'm so honored!)! I love your blog, it's so helpful :)