What Makes You Say Mmmmm? Monday Linky

Pin It

Welcome back to What Makes You Say Mmmmm?  This Monday I am getting a bit of a late start.  I have been traveling & just made it back VERY late last night.  I am still a little cloudy headed...  I hope all of you have had a wonderful week & are ready to party!  :) 


Last weeks most popular links:

By far this was the MOST popular this week- Mardi Gras Cupcakes from DJ's Sugar Shack.  These are so fun and festive for Mardi Gras!  Thanks for sharing!


Next we have Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, with Cream Cheese Icing-  from O.C.G.  We seem to have a theme going on here...  These look delicious.  Pumpkin, chocolate & cream cheese are always a winning combination! 


And from Pint Sized Baker, King Jello Cakes.  It's all about Cake this week I guess!  Aren't these adorable? 


 Here's this weeks linky-  enjoy! 





Comments

Deana said…
Thanks for hosting...have a lovely day:)
Hi. Thanks for hosting such a great hop every week. Cherished Handmade Treasures is co-hosting the Creative Corner hop and we would love to have you come and link up! It will be open all week.

Sandy
Cherished Handmade Treasures
Hi Karyn,

I'm so happy that I finally got to link up, YAYY!!!
Thanks for hosting :)

I love your blog so much, and have been horrible at keeping up, but I redid my blog roll again, and now I have all my FAV BLOGS updated daily on there. So I can hopefully keep up better.

Have a WONDERFUL day my friend!!

P.s. After coming back from an extended blogging break, I've started a couple new series I'm pretty excited about!!

Hope you can give me some feedback!!
Hugs, Bella :)
Bella Before and After
Euro Style Cakes
Mickey said…
Thanks for the invite. New to your blog so I am gonna go take a look around :)
mickey
Thank you for hosting! I am now following your cute blog :) Thank you for the invite; I will definitely be back next week :)
Krista said…
Thanks for the invite and for stopping by EMM!!
Thank you so much for inviting me! Thank you for hosting :)