What Makes You Say Mmmmm? Monday Linky

Pin It

Welcome back to another week of What Makes You Say "Mmmmm"?  I love seeing all of the yummy things each week.  You all amaze and astound me.  You always make me say "Mmmmm". Thanks for coming back each week & making the party succesful.  Be sure to help spread the word so it can continue to grow!

Now for the features this week:

Dessert Now, Dinner Later shared these beautiful Lime Crinkle Cookies.  I love Lime desserts, so these really sounded great to me. So pretty, too...


Galley Kitchen shared a beautiful Asparagus Lasagna with Pancetta Goat Cheese and Lemon.  I think this just looks incredible!!



The Sweet Spot linked up some Gluten Free Cashew Butter Mini Muffins.  So cute & delicious looking!



Now on to the party.  Link up your best...





Comments

Winnie said…
Hi Karyn
My 1st time here :)
I'm sharing my "Hamantashen - unique shortbread cookies" and my "Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Mousse"
Thank you for hosting this party and I wish you a wonderful week
Winnie
Christa said…
Thanks for hosting Karyn. I have your link on my Places I Party page. Have a great week!
Karyn said…
Thanks for hosting this great party! I shared my daughter's Birthday Cake!
Sennie said…
My link is not fancy as the others, but definitely yummy:)
Sennie said…
Oh, I forgot - I could not get your Monday button to work, it gave me a broken image every time. Not sure why.
Thank you so much for sharing my asparagus lasagna! It's one of my favorites. :)
Aunt B said…
Thank you for hosting. It's my first time visiting your linky party. There are some lovely ideas here. :)

I've linked my "Coffee House Cake," a simple-to-make cake with a rich coffee flavour, and my "Coffee House Parfaits," a dessert made with the leftover cake. Enjoy!