Tater Tot Casserole

I wish I had old recipes from my grandmas, but I don't. I did get this recipe from Chris's mom. It is definitely a family favorite. I make a really big thing of it because we really like the leftovers.

2lbs. hamburger
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 can of corn or what ever vegetable you want
Tater Tots to cover the top
Shredded cheese
salt
pepper
taco seasoning

In an 11x13 pan press the hamburger into the bottom.
Season with salt, pepper, and taco seasoning. I use a lot of the taco seasoning because I like mine very seasoned. I think the more the better.
Spread the mushroom soup on evenly.
Pour on the corn.
Cover with tater tots. I put them in a line all across it.
Cover with cheese, Again I think the more the better.
Cover with foil.
Bake on 350 for an hour or until hamburger is done.
Take off foil for the last 5 minutes so the cheese gets all melted.
Enjoy!

Comments