What's in your crockpot?


I like cooking in the crockpot. It makes for an easy dinner time. I did it a lot when I was working full time. Not as much anymore, since I am mostly home all day. I have a few favorite recipes, though. One favorite is this Stuffed Chicken Roll recipe. We had it for dinner last night. I really love it. Another favorite is this Stringy Beef recipe that I got from my sister years ago. It's still high on our favorite list.

Here's another quick & easy crock pot recipe that we call "That Chicken Stuff". Or, if you'd like a better name for it, let's call it Creamy Cooker Chicken. I haven't made it in a while, but it's one of my husband's favorites.

Creamy Cooker Chicken

4 chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 packet dry onion soup mix
handful of diced carrots
4 diced potatoes
1 diced onion
about 1/4 c. water

Put all into the crockpot & cook on low for 8 hours. The chicken will be soft & fall apart & vegetables will be tender.


What are your favorites? I'd love to hear from you what your favorite easy crock pot meals are. I'll share my crockpot chili next.

Comments