Warning! Chocolate lovers only...


First of all- I am never sure where the time goes. My goal is to post 1-2 times a week. But life seems to get in the way too often.

Now, on to business.

I am in search of the perfect moist chewey chocolate cookie. I tried these last night & they were good, but not up to the perfection standard. If any of you readers have it- that perfect chocolate cookie recipe, PLEASE, oh, PLEASE share with me.

Here is Nestle's White Chip Chocolate Cookie recipe- that I changed & added chocolate chips instead of white chips & threw in some toffee bits. It was good, however the cookies were not as moist as I would have liked. Ok, I may not be selling these cookies too well. They really were good. They were VERY rich & chocolatey. I just have extremely high dessert standards. The toffee bits were definitely a nice addition. You should try it.

2 1/4 c. flour
2/3 c. cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 c butter
3/4 c. sugar
2/3 c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 c. white chocolate chips, or chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. toffee bits

Mix butter, sugar, eggs, & vanilla. Add dry ingredients & mix. Last add chips & bits. Drop onto cookie sheets & bake 9 minutes @ 350. Eat them hot & melty from the oven cause that's when they are the best. Just try not to burn your tongue. (Yes, I am that pathetic when it comes to chocolate & cookies, I just can't wait for all that cooling stuff).

Comments