Cheesecake Fondue


I have to thank my friend Katie for this most amazing recipe. She had a fondue party the other night & this was her dessert fondue. We dipped Strawberries & brownie pieces into it. It was so good that I made it a few days later for my family. It was eaten up very quickly.

Cheesecake Fondue

1 block cream cheese
1 small jar marshmallow cream
juice of 1/2 lemon
2 Tbsp milk

Combine in a pot on the stove & bring just to a boil. Transfer to a fondue pot or I put it into a double boiler pan. Serve with strawberries & brownies, or any other treat you may like- pound cake, angel food cake, etc.
This is really similar to the fruit dip I like to make, but warmed instead.

Comments

Krystyna said…
I'm so glad you posted this! Not gonna lie, I've thought about this several times since you made it for Sunday dinner. I'm such a little sweet-monger haha