Lemon Cream Chicken

Sorry for the long lack of posting. I took a nice long Holiday break. I have decided it is time to get back to real life now.

This is a delicious recipe. We made it & all 3 kids downed it so fast & were saying Mmmm! throughout the meal. That's a big deal at my house! I, too was saying Mmmm! Enjoy.



Lemon cream Chicken

1 Qt. cream (yes that means it's gonna taste good, right?)
4-6 chicken breasts
6 lemons, juiced
1/2 c. parmesan cheese
1/2 stick butter
salt & pepper
olive oil

In a large skillet saute chicken in the olive oil until browned on each side. Pour in half of the lemon juice & continue to cook chicken for about 5 more minutes. Season with salt & pepper. Remove chicken to a baking dish. Combine rest oflemon juice, cream, & salt & pepper. Cream together & pour over the chicken breasts. slice butter & place on each piece of chicken. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake @ 375 for 25-30 minutes.

I improvised this recipe to save time & dishes & just mixed it all together in the saucepan. I didn't bake it. It was simple & very delicious this way, too.

We served it with Rice pilaf & gren beans. It would probably be really good over pasta, too.

Comments