Bowtie Pasta Salad


This is a recipe that was used at my little sister's wedding reception. Her mother-in-law is a professional wedding planner and caterer. She made this, along with lots of other delicious foods. I made this with our dinner the other night. My husband went back for seconds, that's always a good sign.


1/2 lb bowtie pasta, cooked
1/2 c. parmesan cheese, grated
1 1/2 c. frozen corn, fried briefly in olive oil
grape tomatoes
fresh basil, chopped
pine nuts
green onions, diced
grilled asparagus

Dressing
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1/3 c. white vinegar
1 tsp. vegetable oil
2 Tbsp corn syrup
2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp grated Romano cheese
1 clove minced garlic
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp parsley flakes
1 Tbsp lemon juice
dash salt & pepper to taste

Combine dressing ingredients in the blender until well mixed.

Combine all ingredients and chill 8 hours or overnight- however, since I don't plan ahead, I made it just before I wanted to eat it & it was great!

Comments