Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies (Peanut Blossoms)


I am kinda shocked I have never posted this recipe since it is kind of a family staple... Imade them for my husband's work party the other night & got a request for the recipe. I told my husband that it was on my blog, cause pretty much every family favorite recipe is on here. Guess what? It wasn't here. Sorry, hon, I lied! Here is the famous Peanut butter kiss cookies recipe. Enjoy!


Peanut Blossoms

1 3/4 c. flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 stick butter
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. white sugar
1/2 c. brown ssugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
(Here in UT I add 1 Tbsp water or they get kinda dry)

Mix butter & peanut butter until creamy. Add sugar & vanilla & egg. Once mixed add dry ingredients. Roll dough into balls- about 1-2 inches. I like mine kinda big. After rolled in balls, pour some sugar onto a plate & roll the balls in sugar. Put on cookie sheet & bake @ 375 for 9 minutes. Remove from oven. While hot press a hershey kiss into the center of the cookie.

For best results, eat just after the kiss has melted & the cookie is still warm- THE BEST!



Comments