Oreo Cookie Cupcakes

Thanks goes out to my sister on this one.  She brought these delicious little treats over to our house last night for dessert.  Yum! 


21 oreo cookies, 15 left whole and 6 coarsely chopped
1/2 cup of sugar
2 large eggs room temperature lightly beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
1 pound cream cheese ( I used 2 packages of light philadelphia cheese)
1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
pinch salt

Preheat the oven to 275˚F. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners.  Place one whole cookie in each paper lining. 

In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium high speed until smooth. Gradually add in the sugar, mix until very well combine. Beat in the vanilla. Drizzle in the eggs, a bit at the time, beating to combine and scrapping down the sides of the bowl as need it. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in the chopped cookies by hand. 

Divide the batter between the cookie filled cups, filling each almost to the top. I had some left over, and I made to more in my ramekins. bake for about 22 minutes or until filling is set. 

Transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate in tins for at least 4 hours.


Comments

Tairalyn said…
Are you kidding me right now?! I love you for this - I love your sister for this... IM IN LOVE!

SO funny seeing as I went to a Cupcake Party over the weekend that I coulda realy used this recipe. But then again it would have killed me to make 18 of them and then gave them all away :)

Im going to make these this weekend, if I can wait that long :)

XO
Tairalyn

www.little-miss-mama.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
now - this is just plain mean. I am going to HAVE to bake up a batch in this super hot weather and then eat them all myself. You are one cruel little lady! :)

Thanks for linking up to Foodie Friday. I hope to see you again next week!!
Unknown said…
This would be great for my kids' birthday parties! Absolutely decadent and simple to make! Will bookmark this ASAP! New follower from the Friday blog hop!
Miriam
http://productjunkiemama.blogspot.com
It is my birthday and you can bet your butt I am going home to make these! OMG YUM!!!


I am having a weekend long give away with over 10 prizes (being posted every couple hours threw out the weekend) Hope you can follow back :)
http://mommy2nanny3doggy1.blogspot.com/
CinfulCinnamon said…
I'm a new follower and I want to send out a BIG kiss to you and sis. Thanks. Oreos ROCK
Kristy said…
I love this idea!! I'm definitely saving it. I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't love these :)
Tracy said…
This looks so good! I love anything to do with Oreos!

I'm your newest follower from the blog hop!

www.lessthanperfectparents.com
Unknown said…
These look amazing and easy! Sharing with my Facebook readers!