Choose My Plate.
Here are the new guidelines:
● Enjoy your food, but eat less.
● Avoid oversized portions.
Foods to Increase
● Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
● Make at least half your grains whole grains.
● Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk.
Foods to Reduce
● Compare sodium in foods like soup, bread, and frozen meals - and choose the foods with lower numbers.
● Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
Makes sense, I think. I like the simplicity of it. For those visual learners...