Image Map

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Grilled Corn on the Cob

Print Friendly and PDF
Last day of summer...  Hurry up and grill a few more times before the cold & snow starts showing up! I think everything is better grilled.  Want to try it for yourself? 

Here's how:

Pull down the corn husks & remove the silk.  Place the husks back over the corn & soak for 30 minutes in cold water.  Preheat the grill to medium.  Drain corn on paper towels and pat dry.  Pull the husks back & brush with melted butter.  Replace husks over corn.  Tie the ends with a little twine to keep in place. Place on the grill.  Cook, turning often until tender for 20-25 minutes. 


5 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

What an interesting way to cook corn. By the way, I nominated you for the versatile blogger. I enjoy the new recipes you share.
http://beginneradultballerina.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Sugar Girl said...

I'm a total foodie and I'm also a new follower. I would love it if you followed back. Hopefully I will have some food blogs that will interest you. As for now I only have a few.
Rhonda
http://scrappysugargirl.blogspot.com/

PS my followers widget doesn't always load properly.

corabeth said...

New follower from Finding New Friends blog hop! Hoping you follow back!! =0)

My Crazy Life

Chloe said...

Grilled corn is the best.

I'm a new follower from the FNF hop. Hope you can stop by www.mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com

Debs Dealz said...

Hi, Debs Dealz stopping by to follow you via GFC. I love your site! I would like to invite you to check out by blog as well, and follow me back if you like, and/or like me on Facebook. We have daily blog hops...we would love to have you link up and participate!! We feel the blog hops are great ways to network with other bloggers, increase our followers and meet awesome people! We currently have the Time Out Tuesday Hop available to link up to. Stop on by!! Also, if you exchange buttons let me know!
http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com
Thanks, Debs Dealz

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Image Map