Grilled Corn on the Cob

Last day of summer...  Hurry up and grill a few more times before the cold & snow starts showing up! I think everything is better grilled.  Want to try it for yourself? 

Here's how:

Pull down the corn husks & remove the silk.  Place the husks back over the corn & soak for 30 minutes in cold water.  Preheat the grill to medium.  Drain corn on paper towels and pat dry.  Pull the husks back & brush with melted butter.  Replace husks over corn.  Tie the ends with a little twine to keep in place. Place on the grill.  Cook, turning often until tender for 20-25 minutes. 


Comments

Jen Nelson said…
What an interesting way to cook corn. By the way, I nominated you for the versatile blogger. I enjoy the new recipes you share.
http://beginneradultballerina.blogspot.com/
I'm a total foodie and I'm also a new follower. I would love it if you followed back. Hopefully I will have some food blogs that will interest you. As for now I only have a few.
Rhonda
http://scrappysugargirl.blogspot.com/

PS my followers widget doesn't always load properly.
Unknown said…
Grilled corn is the best.

I'm a new follower from the FNF hop. Hope you can stop by www.mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com