Image Map

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What Makes You Say: Mmmmm? #1

Print Friendly and PDF Once a week I am going to start hosting a link-up of favorites from around the web.  Each week you can link up your favorite recipes or crafts that you have made.  I will personally visit each and share the most popular links the following week. 

Since this is my first time hosting it, I am going to leave it active all week long.  I hope you all enjoy it & have fun stopping by the others around the web.  Also, today I will share a few things I have found that interested me this week.

Cheddar Veggie Pot Pie


Apple Pie in an Apple

Homemade Dishwasher Detergent


Homemade Swiffer Cover



Rules:  ('cause there always have to be a few)
1. Link up specific posts, not just to your blog homepage
2. Link back to me in your post- link or button
3. Check out other links while here visiting

I reserve the right to delete your link if you do not follow these simple rules.  Enjoy! Thanks for playing!

Things that make you say:


br />


Linking to:





8 comments:

Cherished Handmade Treasures said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to join your blog hop. I'm your newest follower.

Sandy
Cherished Handmade Treasures

Julie said...

Thanks for inviting me over!! I linked up the potatoes :)

The Farm Girl

Karima said...

Thanks for the party invite, I am now your newest gfc follower too! Karima
www.karimascrafts.com

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Stopping from Mom Loop! I love the Swiffer cover!

Ms Bibi said...

Thank you so much for the invite and for hosting. I bookmarked it for next week.

~Bibi @ Frugal Wannabe Cooks~

Little Mommy said...

Found you on Mom Loop... adorable blog! Glad to be your newest follower!

Smarty Pants Free Printables said...

I joined your blog during the hop. Cool blog! I'm new and need followers. I would love it if you would check out my free printable crafts for kids blog and hopefully follow me too

Karen Gordon said...

Karyn, I'm a new follower from finding new friends hop! Just in case you didn't notice, your link in that hop is written "cookung".

I love your blog! I will try some of your recipes for sure! We should trade sometime.
You are very welcome to check my blogs

http://we-makepeople.blogspot.com
http://ggs-kitchen.blogspot.com

Have a great week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Image Map