What Makes You Say Mmmmm? Monday Linky

I just got back from a fabulous weekend in Las Vegas- without kids!  I got to work on the NV Presidential Caucus.  Lots of fun!  Nice...  But, now back to real life. 

Thanks for all the great recipes that were shared last week.  Here are the top three recipes from the past week.  Hope you'll enjoy & continue sharing your great work here!



Country Momma Cooks won with the most clicks this week.  She shared her recipe for Butter Buffins.  A mix between a muffin and a biscuit.  They look so good, plus the name is so creative, too!



Another popular link this week was from Crazy For Crust.  She shared her Oreo Crust Mix- what a fun and festive treat!  I know this is something my kids would love.




And finally, I Want a Nap gave us her Spinach Enchilada Dip.  This looks so incredibly good.  Can't wait to give this great recipe a try!

Now... on to the linky party! 

Pin It



Comments

Vanessa Scott said…
Thanks for the link party :)
Deana said…
Thanks for featuring my buffins:)
Thanks so much for featuring my Oreo Crust Mix. Made me smile on this crazy Monday! Have a great week and thanks for hosting again.
Lisa Hitzeman said…
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!!
Loy said…
Love what you featured this week. Today I bring Nutella Raspberry Meringue Bars, a nod to World Nutella Day on Sunday. Thanks for hosting each week.
Hun.... WFD said…
Thanks for hosting!! Great features this week!
Unknown said…
Thanks for hosting! I just linked up some really great stuff!
Michelle B said…
Thanks for hosting! Love the Buffins!