This is one of those fool-proof recipes- throw some of this and that in and it will turn out. I love cooking like that. These foil meals are great for camping, too. Throw it into the fire to cook- make sure you use the heavy-duty foil, though.
What you'll need:
- Chicken breasts- I used 2 and sliced them into pieces to serve 4 people (but use as many as you need for how many your serving)
- Chopped vegetables of your choice: I used celery, carrots, potatoes, yellow squash, onions -but any variety will work great.
- 1 Packet of powdered ranch dressing mix (or some bottled ranch if you have that instead)
- 1 c. Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Grated cheddar/or Colby-jack cheese
Chop veggies and chicken. Lay out 4 large pieces of foil and divide the vegetables and chicken between all of the pieces.
Scoop some of the ranch mixture on top of each. Sprinkle cheese on top of each- as much as you want.
Wrap each packet up tight and place on a large cookie sheet to bake.
Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour until all of the vegetables are tender and the chicken in cooked through.