Chocolate Chip Brownie Pie

This is pure delicious chocolate at it's best.  You know those days when you need deep rich chocolate to satisfy the cravings- nothing better will do?  This will do just that.  It's heavenly.

1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup sugar
½ cup butter (1 stick)
2 eggs-  lightly beaten
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
7 oz. sweetened condensed milk


Melt 1/2 bag of chocolate chips, in a saucepan over medium-low heat until melted. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.  Add dry ingredients and stir until smooth.  Pour into a greased 9" spring form pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

Remove from oven  Immediately pour sweetened condensed milk over top of brownies. Layer with ¾ cup chocolate chips. Let cool and remove outer layer of spring form pan.




Comments

Oh my, this looks delicious! I'm pinning it!!
This is my kind os dessert. Yum!
Thanks for inviting me to your link party. I linked up and am now following you! So glad you stopped by my blog today ;)
That looks fantastic! Megan
Leslie said…
Hi there! This sounds so good! I did link up to your party. Thank you so much for the invite! I also started following you and would love for you to follow me back! I am brand new to blogging and am looking forward to meeting as many new people as I can!

Leslie ~
http://www.dishingwithleslie.blogspot.com/
Um, that would be today. Like now. Can you bring me some? ;)
Oh my gosh. I would happily live off just this cake for the rest of forever!
Anonymous said…
This looks heavenly! So glad I found your blog through It's Overflowing. I'm now following and look forward to seeing more of your delicious recipes. Have a great night!
Sharla