This is a really great snack for when you are craving something sweet but don't want to be too naughty. Almonds are so good for you and you also satisfy your chocolate craving in the process. They are only a little sweet- having more of a dark chocolate taste to them. It is a great healthy dessert alternative.
1 cup raw almonds
1 tbsp. honey
2-3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Preheat your oven to 275 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil & grease your sheet using spray or oil.
- Place almonds in a large bowl and coat evenly with the honey.
- Add 2 Tbsp of cocoa powder and mix until all almonds are coated.
- Roast in your oven for 25 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes.
- Let cool a few minutes and toss with additional tablespoon of cocoa powder. Cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.