Modified Pumpkin Cookies & Thanksgiving Recipes

I had a bunch of kids over this weekend & they wanted pumpkin cookies. I didn't have time to get to the store & did not have a spice cake mix on hand. So here's what I did:

1 yellow cake mix
1 can pumpkin
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp cloves
3/4 tsp nutmeg
chocolate chips.

Bake 375 degrees for 15 minutes. It's just like the recipe I posted before, but it's modified for when you don't have a spice cake mix on hand. They were just as delicious.


Does anyone have any essential Holiday Recipes that they couldn't live without? I'd love to hear some of yours. Below are links to some of my favorites. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving weekend!!!



For some Thanksgiving recipes check out these posts:
Pies!
Cranberry Apple Bread Pudding Cups
Pie Crust Cookies
Orange-Cranberry Sauce

Comments