Quick Meal List


Something that I have done recently is to create a list of my favorite quick meals.  There are so many days that I am busy & don't get around to thinking about dinner until it is late and I need something fast.  So, I wrote down about 20 meals that are easy to make, that we (mostly) all like, and for which I typically have all of the ingredients on hand.  It has helped me out a lot.  Most often my problem is coming up with an idea.  I posted it on the side of the fridge & I scan over it to see what I haven't made in a while. 

I'll share my list, if you share yours.  I would love to know what is on your quick list of meals.  I love to hear favorites of other people. 

Spaghetti (Probably on everyone's list)
Tacos or Taco Salad
Beef Stew
Jambalaya (I use the Zatarain's Jambalaya mix & cook some kielbasa sausage.  It's so good!)
Creamy Chicken & Rice
Baked Ziti
Fettuccini Alfredo
Black Beans and Rice
Chicken Parmesan
Baked  Crispy Tilapia
Chili
Tortilla Soup
Hawaiian Haystacks
Beef & Barley Soup
Crockpot Chicken Roll-ups
Barbecue Chicken Salad
Feta Chicken Bake
Shepherd's Pie
Chicken Penne Al Fresco
Salsa Chicken
Orange Chicken
Homemade Pizza
Chicken Enchiladas


What are you cooking regularly at your house?  Maybe I will add a few new ones to my rotation.





Comments

Unknown said…
What a great list of easy recipes you have complied.

This is the perfect start to successful meal planning. If you can come up with a list of 21 recipes that meet your families needs, you will have three solid weeks worth of dinner choices and not repeat a meal once!

Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your Simple Dinner Ideas at Crystal & Co.!

http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2012/01/simple-dinner-ideas-setting-up-your-menu-plan-dinnerideas/